Oracle Authorized Training Center, Mysore
Why Choose Work Force Development Program?
Expand your product knowledge and validate your expertise to give yourself an edge in the job market.
4 Reasons to Enroll in Oracle Certification or WDP Training
1. Career Growth: our curriculum is developed to teach you skills that directly align with real-life IT jobs.
2. Salary Advancement: Certification magazine found that Oracle Certified Professionals earn higher salaries when compared to other DBA or Developer professionals.
3. Expert Instruction: learn Oracle from the Oracle Certified Professionals, involved in Oracle product development.
4. Flexible Learning Options: train from anywhere, at any time. Pick the format that matches your learning style & schedule(Instructors Led Training only as of Now).
What can an Oracle certification do for Engineering/Diplom Students?
97% of the Global Fortune 500 companies use Oracle software. These companies need skilled technologists to implement, develop and administer critical systems. Earning an Oracle certification equips you with these in demand skills, making you a more marketable candidate.
3 Reasons to Invest in Oracle Certifications
1. Gain a competitive advantage by developing a skill set that's in demand, worldwide.
2. Join the 80% of Oracle certification holders who reported a promotion, salary increase or other career improvements.
3. Receive 90 days of free access to Oracle Learning Streams.
• Over 50,000 IT professionals per year become certified on Oracle Database.
• Earning an Oracle Database certification advances and maximizes your career potential.
• Use the knowledge, skills and recognition you gain to improve your job prospects, earn more money* and become a more valuable employee.
Oracle Database technology is used by the world's leading companies to manage critical business functions, systems and processes. o Oracle Database is the number one database in the world.
o Over 305,000 top companies trust their critical systems to Oracle Database.
o Oracle Database is the number one embedded database technology.
In fact, 97% of Global Fortune 500 companies use Oracle software. Well-trained, highly-skilled database professionals who can manage critical systems are in high demand.
Becoming Oracle Certified The process of becoming Oracle Database certified broadens your knowledge and skills by exposing you to a wide array of important database features, functions and tasks. Oracle Database certification teaches you how to perform complex, hands-on activities through labs, study and practice.
Additionally, Oracle certification exams validate your capabilities using real-world, scenario-based questions that assess and challenge your ability to think and perform.
Become a Better Technologist
Ultimately, becoming Oracle Certified will help you become a better technologist. You’ll become more valuable to your current and/or future potential employer. Earning this in demand certification will expand your job prospects, promote job stability and fast forward your career.
Get started today by reviewing the Oracle Database Certification levels and requirements below.
* According to Oracle's 2012 Salary and Satisfaction Survey, more than 38% of DBAs reported receiving a promotion, compensation increase or other improvements to their careers as a result of becoming certified.